Charlotte,NC Family Photo Mini Session

Ok so I love when people show up to shoots dressed up, hair done, make-up done, looking gorgeous.  It makes me feel special, like we're about to go on a fancy date.  Is this weird? Probably.  Especially considering 9 times out of 10 I have my hair up in a RIDICULOUS bun and a Johnny Cash t-shirt on.

Dani, Kyle and Avery are no doubt one of the best-looking families I've taken photos of. You really can't disagree - just look at them.  All 3 of them have the prettiest eyes and my camera just seems to eat it up.  The only complaint I have form this session is that I could have taken photos of them for hours. They're adorable, extremely photogenic, and I want to take Avery home with me she's so dang cute.

Enjoy this preview of a few of my fave shots!







xo-Ava

Comments