Charlotte, NC Family Photo Session : Hicks Family

Jessica and Garren have one of my favorite love stories.  If I remember it right, it was spring break in highschool (could have been the summer between high-school and college - either way, they were babies!).  There was some frisbie throwing on the beach, when the intended target was missed and by luck of the magic frisbie, it connected the soul-mates!  You've probably seen this in a movie or two - because the scenario was really THAT perfect!

They went to different colleges, but that couldn't stop their love.  They stayed together the entire time and were the cutest nuggets ever.  Jessica and I lived together for a year or two, so I spent a ton of time with both of these cuties.  We binged lots of One Tree Hill and The Bachelor, and Jessica and Garren always made me feel gym-guilt because they went every day - without fail!  Garren was even known to do push-ups during our TV binging if he got too bored with our girly shows!

Fast forward just a couple of years (wasn't college like 5 minutes ago?!) and now they have two of the PRETTIEST kids I've ever seen. And the SWEETEST, too!  Little Graham charmed me during our session with pretty leaves and sweet hugs.  Needless to say - I love this entire family!

Here are a few faves from our recent session!














xo-Ava

Comments