Charlotte Fall Family Photo Session : Trabucco Family

Ok mamas - maybe I'm alone on this - but do you ever have that moment where you look at your kid and think - hold on, I'm a MOM?! Like how did I get here? When did this happen? Wasn't I in high-school about 10 minutes ago?

Am I alone on this?!  I hope it doesn't make me crazy.  Because sometimes I'll just stare at my gorgeous child and silently thank God that I'm her mama and that time got me to this moment.

I also do the same thing with my girlfriends. Kate and I went to college together and she has always been such a sweet soul.  Seeing her so naturally and beautifully falling into a mama role is heart-warming to see.  It also makes me stop dead in my tracks and wonder how time flies by so fast!  Just LOOK at my beautiful friend being such a great mama to two equally beautiful little girls.  My, how life can be so sweet. 

Enjoy this preview of this families fall session. <3













xo-Ava

Comments