Belmont, NC Familly Session : Bess + Rick

An entire blog post should be dedicated to my church youth group.  One of the most life-changing times of my life, for sure.  Ansley was a gorgeous and sweet girl I had gone to school with, but we became close during our time at First Foursquare Church in Belmont.  And "close" is really putting it mildly.  She became my sister.

I spent the majority of my time in highschool at her parent's house.  Whether they ever wanted to or not, they basically adopted a 2nd child.  Really, 3 kids, as Ansley, myself, and our friend Kristen were ALWAYS there.  Dinner every night. Sleepovers every weekend.  And somehow finding our way onto their amazing family vacations, too.

Mitzi and Doug are real life #relationshipgoals. They've been together 39 years, and are so adorably in love with each other.  It's pretty evident to see in these photos of the two of them.  I owe them both a huge thank you for being another set of parents to me.  I owe them a novel full of thanks.  I also owe them a big fat check to pay them back for all the food I ate at their house!

I need to cut myself off, because I could go on and on about how much I adore Ansley, Thomas, their perfect son, Mama Z and Papa D.  These are good people, y'all.  Enjoy this preview of a few of my favorite shots from their session.






















xo-Ava

Comments