Charlotte, NC Fall Family Photos : Ross Family

Obviously I'm biased about how perfect this family is.  Jenny is one of my absolute best friends, and Harrison is my daughter's twin sister.  Weird? Yes, yes - weird. But true.

Have I told this story on my blog before?  Long story short - Jenny and I wound up pregnant at the same time, we were business partners on top of bff's. Wedding planners, in fact.  We were due 2 weeks apart and found ourselves at SEVERAL weddings quite large and waddle-y. 

We ended up giving birth on the same day, same hospital, same doctor, just a few doors down.  Our little girls have grown up to be closer than close, and have a bond like you couldn't believe. 

So summary: I'm partial.  But the Ross family is perfection.  Enjoy a few of my faves from this year's fall session!












xo-Ava

Comments