Charlotte, NC Wedding : Taylor + Cory



Taylor and Cory are SO. MUCH. FUN. And this wedding was sheer perfection!

These two beauties were married on October 21, 2017 at a Charlotte private residence.  When I met with this couple to talk about their big day, they told me their main goal for the night was to have a kick-ass, super fun reception and let me tell ya - mission afreakingcomplished.

Also - not even kidding - they have THE BEST looking friends and family I have ever seen.  This isn't a joke. Just a tent full of gorgeous people having the best time ever.

99% of every picture of them, Taylor and Cory are laughing.  I imagine these two have a good time no matter what the occasion - and I love it.

Enjoy a few of my favorite photos from this amazing wedding!


Brides Hair & Makeup: Breathtaking by Angelica
Coordinator: Kayla Kirkpatrick
Band: Java Band

xo-Ava

Comments