Parra Family : Charlotte

I know - with every shoot I do, I say this one is my favorite  - but for real.  I have LOVED each shoot so much and am so proud with how much I have learned each and every session!  I had the privilege of planning this families wedding back when I was first beginning as a wedding planner, and I'm so beyond thrilled they asked me to take these family portraits for them now.  What an honor it has been to be a part of their journey from newlyweds to parents.  To say I have cyber-stalked this little adorable, sassy nugget is such an under-statement.  She is going to make her family billions one day with all that sass, charm, and those GORGEOUS features!  I could just eat her up!  The weather was beautiful this day, so I am SO glad our first shoot got rained out!  Enjoy this preview, y'all!


xo-Ava


Comments