O'Connor Family : Charlotte

I went down the photography road with weddings on my brain.  I know I love weddings.  I know what to expect with a wedding.  But I had NO IDEA how much I was going to love photographing families. I just adore seeing how the love of two people has expanded into an entire family unit.  I love seeing all the different personalities together.  I love watching them laugh.  I love seeing how much they love each other.  This incredible family is a perfect example of all of that, and would probably make anyone want to be a family photographer.  You can tell they are all very close.  They are all - and I mean ALL - extremely hilarious! They also are not bad to look at either! I could have hung out with this lively crew all day!  Enjoy this sneak peak and a tiny glimpse at what a truly awesome family looks like.  #famgoals


xo-Ava


Comments