Brooke + Joe - Maternity Session : Belmont

The day we took these beautiful maternity photos, I completely blew it and was late to our session!  I was kicking myself the whole way there for losing track of time like such a fool, and was praying that Brooke and Joe wouldn't be so mad at me that it would ruin their photos!  And let me tell you, they were SO kind to me despite my ridiculous tardiness, and were two of the EASIEST people to photograph EVER!  They weren't nervous or shy in front of the camera at all, and their love and playfulness with one another made these photos wonderful.  This session was easy, and I loved being a part of such a special time for them.  I loved watching them kiss and love on each other, and if Joe told Brooke she was beautiful once, he told her a million times!  Enjoy seeing the love, y'all! #swoon


xo-Ava

Comments