One Life to Live

pinterest

I'm going to get preachy with this one. But it's on my heart, y'all....

You only get one life. 

I often joke that "In my next life, I'm going to do XYZ..." And the reality is - if there is a such thing as past lives, I don't remember narry a one of them. Which means this current life we are living is the one that matters right now.  

So - do the thing that scares you.  Do the thing that makes you happy.  Go after something others might perceive as crazy or stupid or out of your lane.  Do it anyway.  Because you can't do it later - there is no later.

The mindset of "that's for someone else" or for "someone not like me" is crazy.  YOU GET ONE CHANCE.  Do all the things. All of them.  Are you 47 and want to move to Hollywood and become an actress?  Does that sound ridiculous?  YES.  But DO IT.  Because you won't get a next time - and you aren't dead yet.  

People regret what they don't do.  What they don't try.  You are the only one who wakes up and looks yourself in the mirror every day.  Waiting on your life to happen is just wasting your life away.  Wake up and do the thing, or all the things, that make you happy and that you feel called to do.

Answer the call.  Go after your dreams.  And do it now.  Tomorrows are not guaranteed.

xo-Ava

Comments