Happy 4th Birthday to my Baby Girl

Happy 4th (omg did I just write 4th?!) birthday to my very sassy, knows-what-she-wants, juice loving, Nakatos eating, tough, sweet, funny, entertaining, cuddly, best friend!

One day she's in a Cat Boy costume zooming through the house with super-cat speed, and the next day she's in the frilliest princess dress she can find with high-heels and a crown. 

She likes to do things herself, unless she's in a lazy mood, then she can't remember how to do basic things like put on pants or pick up a toy.

She likes to sing at the top of her lungs, but mostly when shes alone in the bathroom and forgets we can hear.

She is full to the brim with personality and meeting her for just a few seconds will show you that.

She has the biggest, bluest eyes I have ever seen.

She loves math, superheros, the color pink and aggravating her big brothers.

And most of all - I am so unbelievably lucky God chose me to be her mom.  I cannot wait to keep watching her grow.

xo-Mommy

Stonebride & Elm Photography

Stonebridge & Elm Photography

Lauren Cardwell Photography

Lauren Cardwell Photography

Stephanie Ramsey Photography





Comments