Kualoa Ranch Photo Session Oahu : Georgia + Bryan

Hey guys - don't mind me - I've just been gallivanting around Hawaii this past week, no biggie.

Oh - and definitely not a big deal - I shot photos at Jurassic Park. Just a regular Thursday.

PINCH. ME. 

By the end of the session, Bryan and Georgia said I seemed high.  When I got back to my hotel room, my husband asked if I was drunk.  I wasn't folks.  It was just that the beauty I got to capture had me IN. MY. FEELS. 

Let's back up just two little notches.  I've known Georgia and Bryan for somewhere around 7-8 years and got a front row seat to watching their relationship begin.  These are two of my favorite people - and I mean that.  The good kind.  In their bones, all the way around, just good, solid, honest. trustworthy, people.  And might I add - quite easy on the eyes!

How lucky am I to have these two friends to take photos of in this unbelievable place?

Ok and back again to Kualoa Ranch - aka - Jurassic Park.  I totally was geeking out.  These photos just don't do it justice.  It is BREATHTAKING.  I felt like a dinosaur was going to come trampling down these hills at any moment.  Any time a cow moo'd on the property - my mind played tricks on me (of epic proportions) - because I legit kept waiting for the T-Rex.

After we danced, and laughed, and played around Jurassic Park (I'm never going to stop calling it that) we made our way across the street to the beach to dance, and laugh, and play some more.

I'm equally as obsessed with this couple as I am these photos.  I hope y'all love them, too!























xo-Ava

Comments