Kiser + Assaid Family Photos


You might be asking yourself - is that a goat?  And yes, your eyes are not deceiving you!  This little cutie was a surprise guest at this family''s photo session!  I can hardly even describe how cute this little goat is - she legit made sounds that made me think she was about to start talking.  Never had I ever wanted a baby goat - until this session! 

All these smiling faces were so cute this day, humans and goat alike!  The kids, per usual, are little models in their own right, with a super good-looking mama, daddy, uncle and grandparents! 

And speaking of those grandparents - holy relationship goals!  I've known Whitney for something like 14ish years? (Holy crap I'm getting old!) and I've known her parents almost as long!  The thing that has never wavered in all the times I've been around her sweet, funny, adventurous parents is how much they love each other.  They are that couple that you can FEEL the love between them anytime you're around them.  Just check out their pics - you can see it all over the images.  Truly - relationship goals.  I LOVE how in love they are! #hearteyes

Enjoy a few of my favorites from this fun, early morning session! 














xo-Ava

Comments