Charlotte, NC Maternity Session : Jenn + Ivory

Penelope Nash is without a doubt going to be a STUNNING child. Just LOOK at her beautiful parents!

I also know I'm biased, as Jenn is one of my absolute best friends... but OH MAMA - she is GORGEOUS!   Pregnancy looks so good on her!

And on top of how beautiful is, she is also one of the kindest, most thoughtful people I have ever known. She would LITERALLY hand you the shirt off her back.  Motherhood is in her bones.  Her heart is 3x the size of the average person.  I am forever grateful for the love and support she has shown me over the years, and I cannot wait to see her shower this baby with that same unconditional love.


Jenn and Ivory - you will both be amazing parents.  Thank you for letting me be around to watch.

Enjoy this preview of a few of my favorite photos.
















xo-Ava

Comments