Only Fools Rush In : Happy 1st Anniversary

When I first heard this song I thought, oh my gosh. Was this written for us? It was as if my girl, Miranda Lambert, had taken a peek into the beginning of our relationship and wrote a perfect song to sum up that time in our lives, and that flooding of feelings we had. No words of my own can say it better.  So, if you want a glimpse into our hearts, take a moment to read these beautiful lyrics.

PC: Lauren Cardwell Photography

"Pushin' Time"
Are we fools for rushin' in,
'Cause I already dread the end.
Lonely ain't no place to start;
I guess that's just where we are.

Oh, how I remember well
Sunset on September 12.
I disappeared to get a drink;
You still kept your eyes on me

Sometimes love acts out of spite,
And good things happen overnight.
Can't take it slow 'cause you and I are pushing time

I didn't plan on fallin' fast;
I didn't know I could be kissed like that.
Now I'm tradin' miles for minutes.
This bed's too big without you in it.

Sometimes love acts out of spite,
And good things happen overnight.
Can't take it slow 'cause you and I are pushin' time

You and I are pushin' time

And they say only time can tell,
You already know me well.
If it has to end in tears,
I hope it's in sixty years.
xo-Ava

Comments