Belmont, NC Family Portraits

There is something magical about photographing siblings. This family was no different.  Seeing big sister with little sister was so special. The two personalities, how they are on their own, and how they interact - it makes me so happy.  But my absolute FAVORITE part of a family shoot, is when I get the mom and dad alone, for literally just a minute or two, for a couple photos of JUST them. Sure, the baby might have been eating leaves, and big sis might have been sliding down a hill, but that's ok. Mom and dad, husband and wife, were able to take just 2 minutes to really look at each other. With little ones, that time is rare. You can see from some of these photos that sweet look of, "there you are".  It is my FAVORITE moment.  Swoon.  Have I told y'all lately how much I love love?

Enjoy this preview of a couple photos from this beautiful families shoot!


xo-Ava

Comments