Charlotte, NC Fall Mini Photo Session : Kara + Dakota

I've decided I LOVE the fall. I know, most of you probably have loved fall for all of time.  I however have been a lover of summer. I love hot weather, pool days, tan lines, and late sunsets. This year, for the first time, I've decided I love fall JUST as much and for all the opposite reasons! I'm OBSESSED with the colors that I haven't noticed until I was lucky enough to have a camera in my hands. I love the golden sunsets, the cool weather, the pretty clothes, and the excitement of the holidays looming!  This past weekend I stayed busy photographing some super gorgeous people, starting with this pretty lady and her oh-so-cute dog, Dakota! I loved every single image of the 2 of them, so picking only a few for this preview was very hard!


xo-Ava

Comments