Anna + David Wedding : Charlotte, NC

I photographed my very first wedding, and the experience touched me in so many ways! 

From my years as a wedding planner, I have been to so many ceremonies.  They have all been special, and they've definitely all made me weepy.  But this ceremony however, had be balling!  As a stepmom myself, I was literally moved to tears at the love between Anna and her stepson.  During the ceremony, he read a letter he had written to Anna, and his precious self could barely get through it.  I couldn't even see through my camera and am surprised I didn't just lay on the floor in a puddle of mush!  I could only hope my stepsons love me half that much when they are teenagers. 

Anna and David tied the knot in a room full of their family.  Each chair was adorned with blessing stones, and guests were encouraged to stand and give the couple their words of love.  It touched me deep into my heart. Enjoy these pictures of this amazing day.  And thank you, Anna and David for being such a memorable party of my photography journey.  
















xo-Ava

Comments