Little Miss Libby : Newborn Session : Charlotte, NC

Go ahead and start rolling your eyes now at what I'm about to confess.

I've been called a witch, and that's cool with me. Trust me.... I've been called worse.  BUT, sometimes, I have dreams that come true. I have A LOT of examples, but I'll spare you on this post. I usually don't confess this to many people, because it makes me look like a freak.  But, I did confess it to my dear friend, Kate.

Years later, Kate gets pregnant with a baby she had wanted for as long as I had known her, and she and her sweet husband David decided they didn't want to know the sex.  I however had many dreams throughout her pregnancy about their sweet girl, so was convinced that baby growing in her belly was a sassy little gal.

Granted, I had a 50/50 chance of being right, so I can understand your eye rolling.  I did however bring pink things to the baby shower, because I was THAT sure.  Even my own mother swore it looked like Kate was carrying a boy, but I knew, and you couldn't tell me otherwise.

The weirdest part though, was about a month before Kate's due date, I told her I had a feeling the baby was going to come July 30th - an almost full week after her actual due date. Kate wanted to strangle me. On the morning of the 30th, I even text her and said, Today's the Day! Low and behold, little miss Libby came just a few hours later.

On my way to meet Libby and take these sweet photos, my deja vu was going off the charts. I don't even know if I believe in past lives, but if they're real, this baby was in one of mine.  Never have I ever been so overcome with emotion over a friend's baby. This beautiful, perfect, child is so special to me. I hope it shows in these photos.


















xo-Ava




































Comments